Full program description
Safe & Defensive Driving Course
- Course Introduction
- Traffic Police Statistics
- Contributing factors leading to traffic accidents
- Human errors that lead to common road laws violations, unsafe acts that can cause preventable road accidents
- Drivers heart & mind Attitude towards everyday driving
- Compliance to road laws
- Safety procedures to pick up or drop off
- On board journey risk management distraction, conversation, motivation. Balancing prioritizing Safety over income in daily driving outcome
- Road crafts
- Hazards perception
- Dealing with potential hazards
- Interaction with other road users
- Adverse conditions affect driving
- Proper usage of gears & adjustment of speed to suit changing road conditions
- Limitations of tire gripping efficiency & thresholds of a vehicles dynamics
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendance issued by CDC and NTUC LearningHub.
The course will raise drivers defensive driving skills, visual perceptive skills, knowledge of vehicle limitations, and reinforce the drivers responsibilities towards other road users. The course covers classroom, simulator training and in-vehicle sessions on the road.
The aim of this course is to provide participants with an awareness of actual and potential hazards associated with driving on varying road conditions. It also equips drivers with the necessary defensive driving skills and techniques to recognize these hazards, and the preventive measures to be taken.
Valid Qualified Driving License.
S$400.00 per learner (Excluding 7% GST)