Full program description
RPA Developer - Custom Activity Training
While UiPath RPA has a low-code approach where visual programming is used to code the logic for the bot, there are many instances where coding is still required. This is especially true if the developer requires an activity that is currently not available in the UiPath ecosystem, which includes activities that interact with proprietary or custom-made systems. Here, the developer will need to be able to code in a .NET language and compile a library that can be read by UiPath for the creation of a custom Activity. This skill I important for any RPA developer who looks to advance their skill in system integration with RPA.
Who Should Attend
RPA Developers or Citizen Developers who would like to deepen their skills by creating custom activities.
2 Days / 14 Hours
Creating a Custom Activity
- Tools used for development Intro to Visual Studio and NuGet Explorer
- Programming language options
- How to create a Class Library project in .NET
- Understanding NuGet Feeds
- Creating the NuGet Package Loading the NuGet Package in UiPath Studio
- Loading the NuGet Package in UiPath Studio
Uploading Your Custom Activity to the Community Repository
- What is UiPath Market Place?
- How to upload
- Programming best practices in creating custom activities
- Creating a customer activity from Web Services
- Creating a Basic Library
- Packaging a library
- Installing a library component and using the activities
- Hands-on Exercise - Simple Process
- Hands-on Exercise - Complex Process
- Familiarise on how to use C# to develop a custom activity
- Best practices in creation of activity
- When to develop and when not to develop custom activities
- Package management
- Good knowledge in Microsoft .NET and C# / VB.NET etc.
- Good understanding of UiPath Fundamentals
Mode of training: Virtual Live Classroom / F2F
Min pax: 5
Max pax: 30
Original Course Fee
After 70% PCP Funding
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.