Full program description
Private Hire Car Driver Vocational Licence Course
Who Should Attend
Those who intend to provide a professional chauffeured car service using a Private Hire Car that is licensed by LTA.
8 hours [1 day]
- Driving in Singapore
- Road Safety
- Healthy Living
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Keeping Singapore Safe from Terrorism
- Rules and Regulations
- PDVL demerit point system
- Use of Street Directory
- Use of GPS
Mode of Assessment
2 hrs of MCQ (Conducted by an Approved Test Centre)
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, a Certification of Participation endorsed by NTUC LearningHub will be issued to all participants.
This course equips participants with knowledge and skills in preparing for the Private Hire Driver Vocational Licence assessment.
- LTA approval letter to attend the Vocational License course
- Certified by a registered doctor to be medically fit (VL medical examination report and Chest X-ray examination report)
- GCE N or O level English (Grade D7 and above) or WSQ Conversational English (Competency level 3)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee Ratio is 1: 25
Face to Face Training
Total Fees (including Course Materials and Assessment Fees)
Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after SSG funding
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees