Full program description
ISO 14001 EMS Effective Implementation
What's In It For Me
- To provide participants with comprehensive understanding of: The detail requirements of ISO 14001enviornmental management system standard, practical knowledge in planning and implementing the ISO 14001:2015 and areas that could cause potential deviation from the standard requirements while implementation.
The ISO 14001:2015 Effective Implementation Training course is specially organised to help organisations train their staff to meet the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System's standard and implement the same.
Who Should Attend
Environmental personnel, Management Representative (MR), appointed lead auditors/ auditors, and any personnel who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of requirements. Departmental personnel who are appointed as representative in the ISO committee and wish to understand implementation part & approach.
- Overview of the standard - The Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the environmental standard - What to look out for during implementation?
- Stages / Phases of implementation
- Key Questioning / implementation techniques
- Live-implementation on selected functions within the company
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Participation
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of ISO 14001 enviornmental management system standard.
- Practical knowledge in planning and implementing the ISO 14001:2015
- Areas that could cause potential deviation from the standard requirements while implementation
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
$428.00 (Inclusive of GST)