Full program description
SkillsFuture For Digital Workplace
What's In It For Me
- Supports the national initiative of helping Singaporeans prepare for the future economy
- Helps individuals to become future ready by anticipating and embracing change positively
- Allows you to know more about the current and emerging technology and data trends
This course supports the national initiative of helping Singaporeans prepare for the future economy. Faced with rapid changes and constant disruptions at work and in our personal lives, it is important that we become future ready by anticipating and embracing change positively. Get to know more about the current and emerging technology and data trends. Develop your self-confidence to navigate your learning and career pathways throughout different phases in life. Build your resilience, adaptability and become attuned to a technology-rich environment.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for all levels of working adults, particularly those aged 35 years old and above who are not familiar with the use new technologies at work or in their personal lives.
Full Time, 16 Hours
- Key trends affecting the future of work
- Technologies shaping the future economy
- Impact of technology at work and daily life
- Develop resilience, adaptability and a future ready mindset
- Basic lean concepts and being change agent at work
- Basic concepts and widespread use of data in the future economy
- Essentials and importance of cyber security
- Action plan to pursue learning options for continuous learning to prepare for the future of work
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued by NTUC LearningHub.
Participants are expected to have:
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Some basic digital skills such as ability to operate a personal digital device (eg. mobile phone, tablet) and use digital communication platform (eg. email, Whatsapp)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
|Pricing||w/o GST||w GST|
|Course Fee After Funding^||S$46.73||S$50.00|
^Funding is available for Singaporeans and PR only.
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees