Full program description
For most creative freelancers, one of the most basic and powerful marketing tools will be your portfolio. A portfolio is a collection of samples of your past work that you use to demonstrate to your potential clients you have the experience and competence to handle their creative projects. Portfolios is more than just a mixed bag of work that you have created over the course of your creative career, it should be used to differentiate yourself from your competitors and showcase your relevant works and skills.
This workshop seeks to help you to improve on your portfolio and enhance your chance of gaining new clients and building up your personal brand.
Who Should Attend
Any creative freelancers
How to prepare your portfolio for assessment
- Discuss what portfolio reviews are, their format and expectations
- Identify personal goals and what you want to get out of it
How to prepare your social media profile for assessment
- Understanding the different social media channels
- What is needed for social media profile
Basic information required and the Aesthetics presentation
- What should you include in a portfolio
- How to design and present your portfolio
How to curate a portfolio to attract the job you like
- Identify the projects/clients you like to attract
- Select and curate your works to attract projects
How does social media profiles play a role in enhancing your personal brand
- Identify the various social media channels and their target audience
- Identify and select the best channels for showcasing of your profiles professionally increase your visibility as well as to create business opportunities
Common dos and don'ts
Mode of Assessment
- Apply at 3 learning points and develop professional-ready portfolio
- 10 to 15 questions quiz
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand what goes into making a good portfolio
- Able to apply the knowledge gained and improve on their portfolio
Original Course Fee
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (non-UNION members)
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (UNION members)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.