Full program description
Magic of Closing Deals and Creating a Good Impression
One of the biggest challenges I faced when running my business is probably closing deals. The even bigger challenge is to make a good impression in front of your clients. Of course, if your client is impressed with you, then closing deals becomes a breeze.
After years of experimenting, I realised the rate of closing deals is much higher when I perform magic face to face with my clients. If you already have the right image, right product and service, then this ice breaker magic is the next step.
I also saw how magic change peoples attitude towards me. (Eg. In North Korea where I performed: in general they may be wary of foreigners. I saw how the barrier broke down with magic. Eg. One of them even asked for a photos with me and just the day before, she rejected my request for a photo!
Who Should Attend
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Financial Advisors, frontline staff eg. Hotel concierge, ride operators, event staff
Duration: 1 day
Min Pax: 12
Max Pax: 20
For all the lessons below, participants will learn magic to emphasise each of the principles.
MC1: Customer Service: it is not just about being polite
- Opening demonstration: My ice breakers
- Scenarios of customer services: Case study: Disney
- Empathy and the importance in magic and face to face meetings
MC2: Right Attitude to magic
- Without the right mindset to perform magic, it can actually have the adverse effect on relationship
- Learning how to handle audience appropriately and respectfully
MC3: When to and when not to do magic.
- Learning how to read clients. (Empathy again)
- How much of magic is good
MC4: Adapting the magic to fit your character and what you want to sell.
- Magic is an art which is personal to you. Even more so because you will be performing in your context of work
- Me performing magic is going to be different from you performing due to different life experience and different objectives. Learn how to adapt to your personality
- In this part, everyone learns how they can adapt the magic to fit a message which they want to bring across
MC5: Ethics of Magic.
- Learn why magician do not reveal secrets and how to handle clients
- How to be consistent in terms of your values or your companys core values
MC6: Scenario Practise and demonstration.
- Participants will be split into groups of 3-4 in which they demonstrate for each other how they have applied their magic in their work
- Participants will perform at least 1 magic in scenarios in which they work in
Mode of Assessment
- Individual Performance Assessment- perform at least 1 magic competently with the right aptitude
- Theory Assessment: multiple choice
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- At least 1-2 magic which they can use in their everyday life
- Adapt these magic to their work and input their values in them
- Break Ice easily and impress their clients
- Have these magic handy to use them in the right situations
- Improve closing rates in their business
Original Course Fee
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (non-UNION members)
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (UNION members)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.