Full program description
Magic of Closing Deals and Creating a Good Impression
One of the biggest challenges I faced when running my business is probably closing deals. The even bigger challenge is to make a good impression in front of your clients. Of course, if your client is impressed with you, then closing deals becomes a breeze.
After years of experimenting, I realised the rate of closing deals is much higher when I perform magic face to face with my clients. If you already have the right image, right product and service, then this ice breaker magic is the next step.
I also saw how magic change peoples attitude towards me. (Eg. In North Korea where I performed: in general they may be wary of foreigners. I saw how the barrier broke down with magic. Eg. One of them even asked for a photos with me and just the day before, she rejected my request for a photo!
Who Should Attend
- Sales and Marketing Staff
- Financial Advisors, frontline staff eg. Hotel concierge, ride operators, event staff
Duration: 1 day
Min Pax: 12
Max Pax: 20
For all the lessons below, participants will learn magic to emphasise each of the principles.
MC1: Customer Service: it is not just about being polite
- Opening demonstration: My ice breakers
- Scenarios of customer services: Case study: Disney
- Empathy and the importance in magic and face to face meetings
MC2: Right Attitude to magic
- Without the right mindset to perform magic, it can actually have the adverse effect on relationship
- Learning how to handle audience appropriately and respectfully
MC3: When to and when not to do magic.
- Learning how to read clients. (Empathy again)
- How much of magic is good
MC4: Adapting the magic to fit your character and what you want to sell.
- Magic is an art which is personal to you. Even more so because you will be performing in your context of work
- Me performing magic is going to be different from you performing due to different life experience and different objectives. Learn how to adapt to your personality
- In this part, everyone learns how they can adapt the magic to fit a message which they want to bring across
MC5: Ethics of Magic.
- Learn why magician do not reveal secrets and how to handle clients
- How to be consistent in terms of your values or your companys core values
MC6: Scenario Practise and demonstration.
- Participants will be split into groups of 3-4 in which they demonstrate for each other how they have applied their magic in their work
- Participants will perform at least 1 magic in scenarios in which they work in
Mode of Assessment
- Individual Performance Assessment- perform at least 1 magic competently with the right aptitude
- Theory Assessment: multiple choice
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- At least 1-2 magic which they can use in their everyday life
- Adapt these magic to their work and input their values in them
- Break Ice easily and impress their clients
- Have these magic handy to use them in the right situations
- Improve closing rates in their business