Full program description
How to Pitch Like a Pro
Finding work is a top concern for freelancers. In fact, a whole host of income-related issues are troubling todays freelancers, who worry about the competitive nature of the business, payment issues such as delayed payment or if they are paid fairly, and where theyll find their next freelance job. Pitching is an important tool to help the freelancer to land more jobs and build up a sustainable freelance career.
This workshop seeks to understand your own value as a freelancer and design your own pitch to increase the chance of landing jobs.
Who Should Attend
Any creative freelancers
Mechanics of a pitch
- Understand the key elements for a pitch
- What is needed to tell a story
What do you need to understand a brief
- Explanation of key terms in a brief
- What to look out for in a brief
How to get people's attention? Stand and deliver
- What to work on to get peoples attention
- What factors need to consider to build your own elevator pitch
What is your story? Tell me in 30 sec
- Understanding the power of story
- What is needed to craft out your own story
Small Activity: The Elevator Pitch
Mode of Assessment
In-class presentation and demonstration of elevator pitch
Original Course Fee
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (non-UNION members)
Course fee for Singapore Citizens & PRs (UNION members)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.