Full program description
Stress and Time Management (Effective Time and Stress Management)
We work in a highly competitive environment where stress is part of our lifestyles. Psychologists and experts agree that the right amount of pressure and stress can fuel peak performance, bring good mental health and personal satisfaction. However, success comes with a price - long hours at work, that is accompanied with high stress level. This workshop will show how you can manage stress and time effectively and use the positive effects of stress to help you to perform even better at work.
Who Should Attend
- Stress and its Symptoms
- What is stress?
- Stress Response Curve
- Symptoms of Stress
- Techniques to Overcome Negative Effects of Stress
- Sources of Stress & Stress Overcome
- Transactional Model of Stress Overcome
- ABCDE(F) Model of Analysis
- Time Management and Its Importance
- Time Management Quiz
- Key Issues of Task Prioritization in Business
- Benefits of Task Prioritization - Time Wasters and Time Savers
- SOP Techniques for Effective Time Management
- Pareto Principle & Organize through Pareto Analysis
- 8-24 Attributes to Prioritization
- SMART Goal Setting
- Use of Technology
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Mini lectures
- Facilitated interactive discussions
- Individual, pair and team activities
- Mutual sharing and feedback
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
Course may be applicable for UTAP funding. Please contact sales consultants for more information.
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees.