Full program description
Mini Series : Accelerating Teamwork powered by John Maxwell
What's In It For Me
Teamwork is understood by many but often neglected. An environment with teamwork often promotes friendship and loyalty. With these closely knitted relationships, teams are aligned to work harder, cooperate and be supportive of one another. This important attribute has taken a back seat with the increasingly fast pace of work and little resources is invested in this area. This often results in burnouts, high turnover rates and unmotivated teams,
This course addresses the importance of teamwork and how to reenergise your team that has become stagnant. It shares various ways to build an effective team that increases and sustains production.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Professionals, Managers and Executives (PME) who wishes to develop their leadership skills at workplace.
- Introduction to Accelerating Teamwork
- The FOUR Essential Elements of Teamwork
- Team Value > The WE Over Me Principle > Purpose & Effectiveness of a Team
- Team Definition > What does a successful team look like? > Dedication: Common Causes for Poor Production
- Team Disciplines > Feedback & Accountability > What is YOUR Scoreboard?
- Team Production > Produce - Multiply - Sustain > Assess & Review Action Plan
- Understand the value that teamwork brings to an organisation
- Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
- Overcome four common barriers to teamwork: poor communication, limited collaboration, lack of employee development, and low morale
- Build a team that wants to work together to achieve established goals
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Mini Lectures, individual exercises, group discussions
^Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees. For more information, please contact us at +65 6336 LHUB (5482).