Full program description
Workshop for CEO/Top Management (bizSAFE Level1)
At the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of:
Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act and its Subsidiary regulations
Concept of bizSAFE
Importance of management commitment in cultivating a good safety culture in the workplace
Preparation and endorsement of the company WSH policy
There will also be coverage on SGSecure. The intent of introducing SGSecure into bizSAFE Programme are as follows:
- To sensitise employers and employees to the terror threat and the importance for workplaces to be prepared
- Raise capabilities of workplaces to respond to and recover from a terror attack
- Build understanding and trust among co-workers so that the workforce remains cohesive in the aftermath of an attack
Who Should Attend
Top management, such as company owners, directors, CEO, Managing Director or General Manager
(Limited to top 3 tiers of the company's management hierarchy)
Overview of WSH ACT/ Subsidiary regulations/ Directors Guidelines
Introduction to bizSAFE concept/ Risk Management concept/ Corporate and Social Responsibilities ( CSR ) of companies
Top management responsibilities and the role that they play towards cultivating a good safety culture in the workplace/ Business case studies
Practical exercises in preparing a WSH policy
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, a Certificate of Participation endorsed by NTUC LearningHub will be issued to all.
If you have completed the Udemy online course, you are required to submit WSH Safety Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org for assessment before getting the Certificate of Participation from NTUC Learninghub.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Group discussions
Validity & Renewal of Workshop for CEO / Top Management (bizSAFE Level 1)
|bizSAFE Level||Validity||Renewal Procedure|
bizSAFE status is valid for 6 months from the date of approval
NOTE: In the event that there is a change of CEO/Top Management in the company, the new CEO/Top Management shall attend the relevant bizSAFE Level 1 Workshop if he/she has not attended one before. This condition will apply regardless which bizSAFE Level (1 to Star) an enterprise is currently at.
|Renewal is subjected to WSH Council approval on a case-by-case basis. Applicants are required to progress up to Level 2 and above in order to continue their bizSAFE Recognition.|
| || |
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.