Full program description
(Tamil) Work-at-Height Course for Workers
- Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act/ Regulations/ Approved Codes of Practice/ Singapore Standards relevant to work-at-height
- Recognise risk assessment methods relevant to work-at-height hazards
- Follow organisational preventive measures relevant to work-at-height
- Use and Care for fall prevention systems and equipment
- Follow workplace Fall Protection Plan in accordance with organisational procedures
Who Should Attend
This course is for all workers who are required to work-at-heights. You will be taught the hazards and the safe work practices of working-at-heights.
- Legal and Other requirements relevant to work-at-height
- Risk Assessment methods relevant to work-at-height Hazards
- Preventive measures relevant to work-at-height
- Fall Protection Equipment
- Fall Protection Plan
- Practical Session
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Safety shoes and proper attire (no singlet/ shorts/ bermudas) are COMPULSORY for all
- 100% attendance is required
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical sessions
|Individual Pricing||w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||S$120.00||S$128.40|
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.