Full program description
(Tamil) Work-at-Height Course for Workers
What's In It For Me
- This course will be conducted in Tamil.
- Understand both legal and other requirements relevant to work-at-heights
- Learn about the risk assessment methods, and preventive measures related to work-at-heights
- Learn how to use the fall protection equipment and how to do up a fall protection plan
Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act/ Regulations/ Approved Codes of Practice/ Singapore Standards relevant to work-at-height
Recognize risk assessment methods relevant to work-at-height hazards
Follow organizational preventive measures relevant to work-at-height
Use and Care for fall prevention systems and equipments
Follow workplace Fall Protection Plan in accordance with organizational procedures
Who Should Attend
This course is for all workers who are required to work-at-heights. The participants will be taught the hazards and the safe work practices of working-at-heights.
Legal and Other requirements relevant to work-at-height
Risk Assessment methods relevant to work-at-height Hazards
Preventive measures relevant to work-at-height
Fall Protection Equipment
Fall Protection Plan
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Safety shoes and proper attire (no singlet/ shorts/ bermudas) are COMPULSORY for all trainees.
- 100% attendance is required.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical sessions
|Individual Pricing||w/o GST||w GST|
|Original Course Fee||S$120.00||S$128.40|