Full program description
(Chinese) Maintenance Safety Course on Lock-out Procedures
At the end of the course, you will have a good overview of:
- Proper lock-out procedures during servicing and/ or maintenance of machines and equipment
- Prevention methods to guard against unexpected energizing, start-up or release of stored energy which could cause injury
Who Should Attend
- Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Act and subsidiary legislation
- Requirements of an effective LOTO system
- Energy sources, isolating and lockout devices
- Five simple steps for lockout
- Steps for restoring the machine for operation
- Other considerations to ensure effective compliance
- Training and disciplinary measures
- Case studies
Mode of Assessment
- MCQ Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Discussion on case studies
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.