Full program description
Fire Warden in Buildings
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the nature and characteristics of fire
- Handle fire drill exercises and safe evacuations in fire situations
- Learn the uses of different fire protection systems and the proper communication methods
Who Should Attend
Personnel who are responsible for the safe evacuation in the event of fire situations at their workplaces
- Fire science
- Classification of fire
- Fire hazards
- Fire Evacuation Plan
- Fire Safety Committee
- Duties and responsibilities of fire personnel
- Factors of evacuation
- Fire Alarm System
- Voice and Communications System
Mode of Assessment
- MCQ Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical sessions
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.