Full program description
Fire Safety Audit
At the end of the course, you will gain the necessary knowledge to establish, conduct and achieve the objectives of the Fire Safety Audit in their workplace.
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to Singapore Fire Safety Act and its Regulations
- Organisational responsibilities and duties
- Fire risk assessment
- Full premise audit to identify risks and hazards
- Record risk assessment findings
- Understand Fire Safety Licensing and Fire Safety Enforcement
- Fire Safety Permit and Certification
Mode of Assessment
There will be an MCQ assessment.
100% attendance rate is compulsory for you.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Discussions and presentations
- Practical sessions
- CPD Points (FSM): 5
- SDU Points: 16
Original Course Fee
After Non-Certifiable Funding ($2/per hour)
SkillsConnect Code: CRS-N-0018325
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding
- NTUC Union Members can use their UTAP Funding to offset course fee only after full deduction from their SkillsFuture Credit and PSEA funds (where applicable)
- Absentee Payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under SDF Scheme: Non-Certifiable Funding at $2.00/hr
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after SSG funding
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
All interested applicants are to submit the following documents to
email@example.com (Kindly indicate Full Name, and Course Title)
Copies of your academic certificate/result slip/ transcript (GCE O Level Certificate, ES-WPL SOA)
Evidence from SSG-approved training institutions on acceptance for WSH SDWSH, WSQ SDOH or specific modules under SDOH. (Official Receipt, Letter of acceptance, Email Confirmation)
Application Checklist - Please click here.
Note: Applications without ALL the above required supporting documents will be considered incomplete and rejected. Payment is to be made after receiving an email of course acceptance from NTUC Learninghub.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.