Full program description
Drone Piloting for Industrial Applications
This course is intended for someone new to drone flying, wishing to learn the basics of flying a drone competently and safely. Following acquiring the basic drone flying competency, you can go on to acquire advanced skills, using the drone, for land and property surveys, safety and security surveillance, film production, and others.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants, policymakers, educators and people who wish to learn about Drone
- People who intend to acquire the fundamental operating skill to deploy a drone
16 Hrs (including 1 hour of assessment)
Introduction to drone
- Components and functions
- Operational technologies such as Global Positioning System (GPS) and Geographic and Information System (GIS) etc.
- Types and applications of drone - Technology application and usage
- Rules and regulations of flying a drone - CAAS regulations relating to drone flight
- Safety procedures and measures of drone flight
- Drone flying practice including simulator and practical flying
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendance from NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
This training programme aims to train you to operate drones to perform basic drone flying to pass the CAAS requirements following the promulgated rules, regulations and safety protocols pertaining to drone flights. This is the foundation course from which you will learn the necessary manoeuvres to obtain CAAS flying permit.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Lecture, Presentation & Hands-on experience
Trainer: Trainee Ratio 1: 8
- Lecture & Sharing
- Group Discussion
- Practical Performance
| || |
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.