Full program description
(Chinese) Construction Safety Orientation Course for Workers - Tunnelling
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Recognise common safety and health hazards
- Take precautions to avoid injuries and diseases in the tunnels
Who Should Attend
- Accident case studies
- General safety in tunnelling works
- Fire and explosion
- Toxic vapours and gases
- Working in compressed air
- Procedures for safe work
- Other safety precautions
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Discussion on case studies
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sit for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.