Full program description
Chemical Safety Awareness Course
At the end of the course, you will be familiar with:
- Legislative requirements related to safe chemical handling to prevent workplace accidents
- Chemical hazards and their associated risks
- Safe work practices and emergency procedures when handling chemicals
Who Should Attend
- New Workplace Health and Safety Act (WSHA) Framework and legal requirements
- Overview of chemical hazards and their associated risks
- Risk assessment process
- Safe work practices for chemical handling, transporting, storage and disposal
- Chemical emergency response procedures
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.