Full program description
Bridging Course - Physics
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The Physics Bridging Course is aimed at strengthening the mathematical foundation of individuals, thus enhancing the accessibility of individuals without the relevant academic qualifications to undertake modular or full qualification programmes in the:
- Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health (SDWSH) under the Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Professionals WSQ framework and/or,
- Specialist Diploma in Occupational Hygiene (SDOH) under the Occupational Hygiene Professionals (OHP) WSQ framework
Who Should Attend
- Physical Quantities, Units and Measurement
- Mass, Weight and Density
- Energy, Work and Power
- Transfer of Thermal Energy
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- General Wave Properties
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
1) GCE O Level Credit in English (C6 and above) or ES WPL (Reading, Speaking, Listening & Writing) Level 6; AND
2) Evidence of eligibility to apply for or having applied to either the SDWSH or SDOH or modular courses under the WSQ Occupational Hygiene Professionals at any of the SSG-approved training institutions
To be eligible for the course, you must provide the above documents.
All interested applicants are to submit the following documents to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Kindly indicate Full Name, and Course Title)
Copies of your academic certificate/result slip/ transcript (GCE O Level Certificate, ES-WPL SOA)
Evidence from SSG-approved training institutions on acceptance for WSH SDWSH, WSQ SDOH or specific modules under SDOH. (Official Receipt, Letter of acceptance, Email Confirmation)
Application Checklist - Please click here.
Note: Applications without ALL the above required supporting documents will be considered incomplete and rejected. Payment is to be made after receiving an email of course acceptance from NTUC Learninghub.
Original Course Fee
After Non-Certifiable Funding ($2/per hour)
SkillsConnect Code: CRS-N-0030513
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding
- NTUC Union Members can use their UTAP Funding to offset course fee only after full deduction from their SkillsFuture Credit (where applicable)
- Absentee Payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under SDF Scheme: Non-Certifiable Funding at $2.00/hr
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after SSG funding
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
- NTUC members enjoy UTAP* benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.