Full program description
Basic Traffic Control Course
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
At the end of the course, you will have a basic understanding of safety as well as the LTA Code of Practice for Traffic Control & Implementations.
Who Should Attend
- Introduction to the Code of Practice for Traffic Control
- Basic Signages and Their Use
- Basic Traffic Safety Devices and Their Use
- Procedures in Laying of Traffic Signages
- Procedures in Laying of Other Traffic Devices
- Manual Operated Stop / Go Sign Operating Procedures
- General Test
Mode of Assessment
- MCQ assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.