Full program description
Basic Cardiac Life Support Automated External Defibrillation
Who Should Attend
- Healthcare providers
- Non-healthcare providers who are identified to be BCLS providers
- Members of the public
- Adult one-man CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction in an adult-conscious and unconscious situation
- Infant CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction in an infant-conscious and unconscious situation
Mode of Assessment
Theory Assessment ( MCQ )
- 20 questions
- Passing mark 80%
- 20 minutes to complete
- Adult One Man CPR
- Adult Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Infant CPR
- Infant Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
If you do not meet the practical assessment requirements, you will be deemed to fail the whole course.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Upon passing the assessments, you will receive a Certificate of Competency with an expiry date
- This course is accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council
- Understand the rescuer's role in the chain of survival
- Perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) effectively for adult and infant casualties
- Relief foreign body airway obstruction in a conscious and unconscious adult and infant casualties
ESS Level 5 and above
*DisclaimerParticipants of this course are advised to have at least ES WPLN Level 5 & above or equivalent as otherwise, the participants may find the course challenging to understand and pass the required assessments.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer : Trainee Ratio: 1: 8
| || |
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.