Full program description
Adopting Cobots In The Digital Workplace
To express your interest in this course, please fill up our form HERE. We will contact you when we get closer to course launch date.
You will gain first-hand experience with CoBots deployment in the workplace easily through industrial case studies and hands-on sessions.
The course will cover the construct, strengths/limitations of CoBot and safe consideration for CoBot deployment. Suitable for people who are interested to adopt robotics and automation technologies into current business processes.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants, policymakers, educators, and people who wish to adopt CoBot in workplace
- People who intend to acquire the fundamental operating skill to deploy CoBot
- Industrial Applicability
- Construct of CoBot
- Safety consideration of deployment of CoBot
- Tool Center Point (TCP), Center of Gravity (CoG) & Payload
- Hands-on experience with CoBot development
- Course Feedback
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendance from NTUC LearningHub
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discern the feasibility of CoBot deployment at your workplace
- Understand how CoBot function, strength and limitation
- Be apprised of the safety consideration of CoBot for deployment in various environment
- Develop confidence in the adoption of CoBot at your work process
- Build your resilience, adaptability and become attuned to a technology-rich environment
- Possess basic hardware literacy, including hardware handling, electrical appliance handling and wire handling
- There are no specific prerequisites to learn Cobot tool but basic knowledge on motion control would be advantageous and not mandatory
- The course also requires some analytical skills, as well as the ability to understand the logic of visual flowchart diagrams
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer: Trainee Ratio 1: 20
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.