Full program description
Workshop To Enhance Safety Of Crane Operation
This course covers the latest legislation of lifting operations, safe lifting procedures of different type of cranes and various case studies will be discussed to identify causes of cranes accidents.
Who Should Attend
Crane Operators who need to renew their license with MOM
To apply for an exemption for written test, please bring along your previous WESCO certification/safety pass for verification.
For more details, please inquire at the counter during registration.
6 Hours (5 hours + 1 hour exam)
It will be only 5 hrs for the Refresher Course, which is without the assessment.
- Legislation on Lifting Operation
- Safe use of Mobile / Crawler Cranes
- Safe use of Tower Cranes
- Safe Lifting Procedures
- Loads Capacity Chart for Cranes
- Case Studies
Mode of Assessment
Section A (20 MCQs) : 60% Passing Rate
Section B (5 Load Chart Questions) : 100% Passing Rate
# Trainee MUST pass both section A & B
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
You must be a MOM-registered crane operator.
*Kindly bring along your crane license during registration.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Slide Presentation
- Group Discussion & Activities
| || |
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP)
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.