Full program description
Shielded Metal Arc Welding 3G Carbon Steel 10mm (Lower Levy) 4 Days
Who Should Attend
- Workplace Safety Briefing
- Basic Welding Knowledge
- Preparation for Welding Process
- Welding Practical Training
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Safety shoes and proper attire (no singlet/ shorts/ bermudas) are COMPULSORY for all
- 100% attendance is required
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical Training
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy UTAP benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be a union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and have sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.