Full program description
Flux Core Arc Welding 3G Carbon Steel 25.4mm
What's In It For Me
- Acquire basic welding knowledge
- Acquire the skills to do plate welding using FCAW
- Learn how to do a workplace safety briefing
Flux Core Arc Welding is also known as MIG Welding is known to the industry as one of the fastest and most efficient welding procedure. This course will equip welders the skills to do plate welding using FCAW inclusive of groove and fillet jointing up to unlimited thickness in the Construction industry.
Who Should Attend
For workers who are required to be a qualified and approved plate welders in the industry
Option 1: 1 Day (8 Hours)
Option 2: 4 Days (32 Hours)
Option 3: 9 Days (72 Hours)
- Workplace Safety Briefing
- Basic Welding Knowledge
- Preparation for Welding Process
- Welding Practical Training
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Upon successful completion of the course and passing the assessment, participants will be issued a Certificate of Competency from NTUC LearningHub & Endorsement from Surveyor.
- Safety shoes and proper attire (no singlet/ shorts/ bermudas) are COMPULSORY for all trainees.
- 100% attendance is required.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Practical Training
Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP):
NTUC members enjoy UTAP* (Union Training Assistance Programme) benefit of up to $250 each year when you sign up for courses with NTUC LearningHub.
* UTAP supports 50% of the course fees paid cap at $250 per year. You must be an union member throughout the course duration and at the time of claim. You must achieve a minimum of 75% attendance for each application and sat for all prescribed examinations. Other terms and conditions apply.
|Individual Pricing||w/o GST||w GST|
|Non-SME||w/o GST||w GST|
|SME||w/o GST||w GST|
Please note that prices are subject to changes