Full program description
What's In It For Me
- Learn about what makes a good short movie to deliver on a story.
- Find out about how simple tools can bring together elements of a holiday, an event or a celebration and become a movie showcase.
- Complete the day with 2 clips that will feature a personal story, interests, or hobby.
Learn about what makes a good short movie to deliver on a story. Find out about how simple tools can bring together elements of a holiday, an event or a celebration and become a movie showcase.
Complete the day with 2 clips that will feature a personal story, interests, or hobby. Step-by-step guides will be provided for participants during the class.
Who Should Attend
These courses are mainly targeted at seniors. Mature adults who find these skills useful may attend.
6 Hours over 2X3 Hour Sessions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Participants who attend the complete series of 5 courses will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
- Learning about the process of storyboarding
- Create a movie to tell a personal story
Interested participants should generally be familiar with the use of mobile devices. There are no specific prerequisites required for seniors to attend the courses.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
1 Trainer : 20 Trainees
- Apple iPad will be used to facilitate learning
Course Fee Payable
NSA Subsidy, >=50 yrs old
Note: NSA Subsidy is only applicable for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 50 years and above
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
When you sign in to your SkillsConnect account, please use the course reference number SIJ-LHUB-EL-02 to find this course.