Full program description
Digital Music and Art
What's In It For Me
- Learn about how music and digital art can come together.
- Begin with basics of music and chords that will advance into the creation of a ringtone of a familiar tune.
- Advance into creative art through drawing and stop-motion animation that ends of a simple work of art.
Learn about how music can digital art can come together. Begin with basics of music and chords that will advance into the creation of a ringtone of a familiar tune. Advance into creative art with drawing and stop motion animation that ends off a simple work of art. Step-by-step guides will be provided for participants during the class.
Who Should Attend
These courses are mainly targeted at seniors. Mature adults who find these skills useful may attend.
6 Hours over 2X3 Hour Sessions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Participants who attend the complete series of 5 courses will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
1. Learn about Digital Music and create a sound piece
2. Complete a project on digital art that will integrate music as well
Interested participants should generally be familiar with the use of mobile devices. There are no specific prerequisites required for seniors to attend the courses.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
1 Trainer : 20 Trainees
- Apple iPad will be used to facilitate learning
Course Fee Payable
NSA Subsidy, >=50 yrs old
Note: NSA Subsidy is only applicable for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 50 years and above
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
When you sign in to your SkillsConnect account, please use the course reference number SIJ-LHUB-EL-03 to find this course.