Full program description
What's In It For Me
- Find out about storyboarding and piece together ideas that become a personal, fictitious or non-fictitious story.
- Learn about the process of publishing and end with a project that can be showcased as part of an individuals living legacy.
Find out about storyboarding and piece together ideas that become a personal, fictitious or non-fictitious story. Learn about the process of publishing and end with a project that can be showcased as part of an individuals living legacy. Step-by-step guides will be provided for participants during the class.
Who Should Attend
These courses are mainly targeted at seniors. Mature adults who find these skills useful may attend.
6 Hours over 2X3 Hour Sessions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Participants who attend the complete series of 5 courses will be awarded with a Certificate of Completion.
- Learn about book authoring and create a personal book for publishing.
- Learn about copyright, privacy, and cybersecurity
Interested participants should generally be familiar with the use of mobile devices. There are no specific prerequisites required for seniors to attend the courses.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
1 Trainer : 20 Trainees
- Apple iPad will be used to facilitate learning
Course Fee Payable
NSA Subsidy, >=50 yrs old
Note: NSA Subsidy is only applicable for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents aged 50 years and above
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
When you sign in to your SkillsConnect account, please use the course reference number SIJ-LHUB-EL-05 to find this course.