Full program description
What's In It For Me
- Understand why one's role is important in a service industry
- Learn how to provide assurance and enhance one's service experience
- Able to bring service to the next level by identify opportunities to provide "wow" service
As service providers race to achieve service excellence, the process requires them to recognise that their
individual contribution adds value to a customers overall experience. To wow customers is to exceed
expectations of the customers. A confident service provider will provide assurance and enhance the
overall service experience for their customers.
Who Should Attend
- Participants will be engaged through a learning activity that focuses on the effect of a service chain. The concept of service blueprint will be introduced and participants will be able to identify the importance of their roles at the workplace.
- Participants will learn about the different types of customers, identify meanings behind their unspoken and spoken questions, while finding answers to meet their requirements.
- Participants will learn to identify opportunities to turn a customers experience from something expected and ordinary to a wow through making small changes while paying more attention to details. Participants will also partake in an activity that allows them to practice delivering a wow service as a cohesive team and with effective communication skills.
- Participants will learn to raise service performances that may lead to a service issue, use the 5A's concept to handle a service issue and practice raising service performances issues to the supervisor.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Identify the importance of one's role in a service value chain
- Identify types of customers and the information commonly sought by them
- Identify opportunities to provide 'wow' service
- Report service performance issues that affect organisational service standards
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer : Trainee Ratio is 1:24
For corporate classes only, please contact us for more details on course fees at +65 6226 - LHUB (5482) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees