Full program description
What's In It For Me
- What is service innovation
- Understand why there is a need for service innovation in Singapore
- Able to apply service innovation to better service diverse groups of customer
The Service Revolution course is conceptualised to prepare participants with the mindset to adopt service innovation in their work lives, as well as skills to initiate and participate in service innovation projects in their work environments.
The course focuses on providing a service innovation process framework for participants to innovating service. Participants will be taught the 4-steps process to revolutionise service in order to provide better service to diverse groups of customers.
Who Should Attend
Frontline staff from service sectors and support staff who will be involved in improvement, creativity and innovation projects.
8 Hours / Full-time
- How does innovating service benefits oneself?
- Facts about innovating service
- What is service innovation in Singapore context?
- Singapore, its diverse population, and the need for service innovation
- Forms of service innovation to revolutionise customers’ experiences
- 4-steps process to innovating service
- Step 1: Seize service innovating opportunities
- Scan the environment for opportunities
- Step 2: Brainstorm for service innovating ideas
- Use divergent thinking techniques to generate a list of ideas for innovating service
- Step 3: Assess and choose service innovating ideas
- Use convergent thinking techniques to choose appropriate ideas for innovating service
- Step 4: Advancing ideas towards implementation
- Presentation to stakeholders
At the end of the course, participants will be able to
- Understand the need for service innovation in Singapore
- Use the 4-steps process to revolutionise service
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Trainer : Trainee Ratio is 1:24
For corporate classes only, please contact us for more details on course fees at +65 6226 - LHUB (5482) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees