Full program description
Staying in the Workforce while planning for retirement (Turning Silver Into Gold)
What's In It For Me
- To maximise performance of senior workforce by coaching, motivating, engaging and sharing to foster positive working, learning and contributing behaviours, skills and attitude.
- This will be done through appreciate work, alignment of work expectation, motivation to excel (Self-worth and upgrading).
- To guide learners to become an effective team member with the rest of organisation (Multigenerational workplace)
Due to aging trends in our nation, the senior population is set to become a significant component of the workforce. In order to harness the power of their experience, knowledge and attitudes, Turning Silver into Gold seeks to help to equip senior learners with a positive working, learning and contributing behaviours/ skills/ attitudes.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for mature workers preparing for retirement, as well as those whom you would like to encourage staying in the workforce.
Just mix and match the right bundle for different groups of audience!
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Attendence from NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
- Mapped to Turning Silver Into Gold (TSIG)
Upon completion of the course, the trainee will be able to:
Maximise performance of senior workforce by coaching, motivating, engaging and sharing to foster positive working, learning and contributing behaviours, skills and attitude through:
- Work appreciation
- Alignment of work expectation
- Motivation to excel (Self-worth and upgrading)
- Effective team member with the rest of organisation (Multigenerational workplace)
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
In view of target adult audience and attention spans:
- Lectures will be minimised and used mainly for key points and review.
Focus on engagement, participation and sharing with extensive use of:
- Group discussion/ sharing/ discovery
- Self evaluation/ discovery/ reflection
- Case studies
- Practical exercises
- Ice-breakers and energisers
With GST (Per Pax)
1/2 day (4 hrs)
1 day (8 hrs)
1 ½ days (12 hrs)
2 days (16 hrs)
For Corporate Classes only. Minimum class size applies. Click on Course Enquiry to send your enquiries.