Full program description
Fundamentals of Building Services and Safety
An overview of the major systems that support the building operations and functions, including maintenance and safety guidelines.
Who Should Attend
New building management staff or security officers providing building security services.
- 7 hours, Classroom Facilitation
- 1 hour, Assessment
The course will cover level-1 Fundamentals of Building Services and Safety
- Concept of major systems within a Building that makes the Building work
- Concept of how these systems are managed, maintained and regulated for safety
- Recognise and name key components of these systems via Pictorial
- Typical faults and the dos and donts with respect to each system
- Differences between residential and commercial building system
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendance from NTUC LearningHub
- An overview of the major systems that supports the building operations and function, including maintenance and safety guidelines
- How to report fault accurately and providing first level respondent to prevent the situation from worsening while waiting for maintenance team
- At least a lower secondary educational qualification
- Be able to listen and speak in English at WPLN Level 4
- Be able to read and write in English at WPLN Level 4
- Must be medically fit
- No physical impairment or any form of infirmity
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- Trainer to Trainee Ratio 1: 20
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.