Full program description
Share and Collaborate with Office 365 for Work Productivity
This course is designed for end-users who are using or will use Office 365. This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a day-to-day basis.
The course is designed with real world scenarios in mind. Students will learn how to use Outlook Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and OneNote.
At the end of this course students will be able to effectively navigate Office 365 and make use of all the features of Office 365.
Who Should Attend
1 Day / 7 Hours
Office 365 Overview
This module will help students understand what Office 365 is and the components that make up Office 365. Students will learn how Office 365 can increase work productivity by allowing them to work when and where they need to.
- Office 365 Overview
- Accessing Office 365
- Managing Office 365 profiles
Using Outlook Online
This module describes how to use Outlook Online. Students will learn how to manage their email, create contacts, create groups, manage attachments, create calendar views, and manage Outlook settings.
- Manage Email
- Managing Calendars
- Managing Contacts
- Configuring Outlook Options
Using Skype for Business
This module will introduce students to Skype for Business. Students will learn how to use Skype for Business for instant messaging, web conferencing, and audio and video conferencing.
- Skype for Business overview
- Instant Messaging in Skype for Business
- Conferencing in Skype for Business
Using SharePoint Online
This module introduces students to SharePoint Online. Students will learn how locate and share documents in SharePoint Online. After completing this module, students will be able to customize their SharePoint site, search for content, customize workflows in SharePoint Online, and configure list-based information management.
- Working with site content and navigation
- Managing workflows in SharePoint Online
- Implement information management policies
Using OneDrive for Business and OneNote Online
This module will show students how to create, modify, save, and share documents using OneDrive for Business. Students will learn how to create and open OneNote notebooks and work with OneNote sections and pages and how to add new content to a new OneNote page.
- OneDrive Overview
- OneNote Online Overview
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand Office 365
- Navigate Office 365
- Use Outlook Online
- Use Skype for Business
- Use SharePoint Online
- Understand OneDrive for Business
- Manage Outlook features, contacts, groups, distribution groups, and calendars
- Use SharePoint Online to collaborate with others, manage documents and site navigation
- Use Skype for Business to collaborate with internal and external contacts
- Create, organize, and manage OneNote notebooks
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows Operating systems
|Original course fee||$320.30 (with GST)|
|After funding for NTUC Union Member||$20 (with GST)|
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees