Full program description
Mini Series : The 360° Leader powered by John Maxwell
What's In It For Me
To be an effective leader, one must be able to understand the importance of relational chemistry within the organisation. There are often gaps where leaders may seem unapproachable to those they lead. This can potential cause loss in ideas, feedbacks and opportunities.
This course addresses how one can understand and influence their colleagues both above and under their charge and leverage on a winning outcome based on a better peer to peer relationship.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Professionals, Managers and Executives (PME) who wishes to develop their leadership skills at workplace.
- Introduction to 360 Leadership
- How to Gain Influence
- Leadership Myths & Challenges
- Leading Up - A Leader's Greatest Challenge > Lighten the Load Strategy > Characteristics of Lightening & Weighing the Load > John Maxwell on Leading Up
- Investing in Relational Chemistry
- Leading Across: Peer-to-Peer Influence & Collaborative Strategy > John Maxwell on Leading Across
- The Leadership Loop
- Relationship Mapping
- Leading Down: Influence & People Development
- The TEN Treatment
- Lead Down by Helping Others Lead Up > Asking Others to Lead Up to You
At the end of the programme, learners will be able to:
- Identify the challenges and myths of leadership
- Assess your current relationship with your leaders and discover ways to develop better relational chemistry
- Explore strategies for maximising influence across your teams and organisation
- Learn how to develop an environment where everyone practices 360 leadership
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Mini Lectures, individual exercises, group discussions
^Terms and Conditions apply. Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees. For more information, please contact us at +65 6336 LHUB (5482).