Full program description
Kotter Change Essentials Programme
What's In It For Me
Today we expect leaders at all levels to deliver results under conditions of increasing change and uncertainty. However, many feel unprepared and ill-equipped to lead change.
In this program, you first learn the components of Dr. Kotters 8 Steps for Successful Change and four Critical Leadership Principles that must be in place to ensure successful change. Second, you explore and practise how to get and keep people on board and supporting change: you learn the definition of true urgency and how to build and maintain it in your own context.
As a result of this experience, you will be able to:
- Explain the 8 Steps for Successful Change and related core leadership principles
- Apply core principles of effective change to your own situation and identify ways to enhance its success
- Recognize the behaviours that occur when people are on board, bought in and actively supporting a change
- More effectively engage others in change by addressing their diverse needs
- Apply tactics to increase urgency and active support for a change
- You will leave with tips, tools, and a plan to build success for your change
Who Should Attend
This session is most appropriate for mid-level leaders and high potentials. Facilitators can also tailor the delivery so that the program is relevant for senior leaders or front-line managers.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate from Kotter International
Nett Course Fees: $642.00
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees