Full program description
"One is too small a number to achieve greatness."
There's nothing quite as rewarding or as satisfying as winning - with your team. What makes a successful team? Built upon two of John C. Maxwell's foundational books on teamwork, "The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork" and "The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player", understand the underlying value of teamwork and the impact of effective teamwork on key indicators of organisational success, including employee development, morale, communication and collaboration. Re-energise your stagnant teams. Facilitate growth plans that support individual development and contributions whilst building effective teams that multiply and sustain production.
- Introduction to Accelerating Teamwork
- The FOUR Essential Elements of Teamwork
- Team Value
> The WE Over Me Principle
> Purpose & Effectiveness of a Team
> Communication Pathsways & Best Practices
> Employee Morale - Stages of Morale; Morale Building Basics
- Team Definition
> What does a successful team look like?
> Vision: Connecting Contribution to the Vision
> Dedication: Common Causes for Poor Production
> Leadership: Defining & Assigning Qualities
- Team Disciplines
> 10 Traits of an Effective Team
> Feedback & Accountability
> What is YOUR Scoreboard?
- Team Production
> Produce - Multiply - Sustain
> Accelerating Teamwork Production Algorithm
> Sustaining Production through Catalysts
> Assess & Review Action Plan
Workshops are facilitated by a local trainer, accredited by The John Maxwell Company.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Understand the value that teamwork brings to an organisation
- Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
- Eliminate team inertia by growing individual team mates through self-discovery, teamwork disciplines, and growth plans
- Overcome four common barriers to teamwork: poor communication, limited collaboration, lack of employee development, and low morale
- Build a team that wants to work together to achieve established goals
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees