Full program description
What's In It For Me
"One is too small a number to achieve greatness."
There's nothing quite as rewarding or as satisfying as winning - with your team. What makes a successful team? Built upon two of John C. Maxwell's foundational books on teamwork, "The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork" and "The 17 Essential Qualities of a Team Player", understand the underlying value of teamwork and the impact of effective teamwork on key indicators of organisational success, including employee development, morale, communication and collaboration. Re-energise your stagnant teams. Facilitate growth plans that support individual development and contributions whilst building effective teams that multiply and sustain production.
- Introduction to Accelerating Teamwork
- The FOUR Essential Elements of Teamwork
- Team Value
> The WE Over Me Principle
> Purpose & Effectiveness of a Team
> Communication Pathsways & Best Practices
> Employee Morale - Stages of Morale; Morale Building Basics
- Team Definition
> What does a successful team look like?
> Vision: Connecting Contribution to the Vision
> Dedication: Common Causes for Poor Production
> Leadership: Defining & Assigning Qualities
- Team Disciplines
> 10 Traits of an Effective Team
> Feedback & Accountability
> What is YOUR Scoreboard?
- Team Production
> Produce - Multiply - Sustain
> Accelerating Teamwork Production Algorithm
> Sustaining Production through Catalysts
> Assess & Review Action Plan
Workshops are facilitated by a local trainer, accredited by The John Maxwell Company.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Understand the value that teamwork brings to an organisation
- Identify the characteristics of good team players and successful teams
- Eliminate team inertia by growing individual team mates through self-discovery, teamwork disciplines, and growth plans
- Overcome four common barriers to teamwork: poor communication, limited collaboration, lack of employee development, and low morale
- Build a team that wants to work together to achieve established goals
Prices are inclusive of GST and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees
When you sign in to your SkillsConnect account, please use the course reference number CRS-N-0031417 to find this course.