Full program description
Conversational English for Migrant Workers Level 2 (Basic Conversational English Level 2)
What's In It For Me
- Be able to read and write letters of the English alphabet and numbers
- Handle routine duties that involve only basic oral communication in English to do their tasks
- Able to communicate using basic phrases and sentences to handle everyday life
Who Should Attend
- Ask and respond to questions on time and scheduled events at work.
- Give details of payment or prices as well as the amount of discount when interacting with customers.
- Respond to Where-questions asking for locations of things.
- Ask for, and give directions to locate places.
- Answer telephone calls at work, using appropriate greetings and endings.
- Take down simple telephone messages.
Mode of Assessment
A broad range of delivery methods which will include:
- Role Play
- Pair work, small group and large group work
- Listening exercise
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Attendence from NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
- Mapped to Basic Conversational English Level 2
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use a range of workplace expressions
- Construct questions with yes/no responses
- Handle basic phone conversation
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to GST and other LHUB miscellaneous fees