Full program description
Basic Conversational English Level 1
What's In It For Me
- Be able to construct questions with yes/no responses
- Handle basic phone conversation
- Use a range of workplace expressions
Who Should Attend
- Read and write A to Z (capital and small letters).
- Recognise the sounds of letters in words.
- Ask and answer simple “WH” and “Yes/No” questions regarding common work items.
- Use numbers appropriately.
- Give and ask the days and dates of work routines and scheduled events, including public holidays.
- Introduce oneself and others as well as exchange greetings at the workplace.
- Say and respond appropriately to ‘thank you’ and ‘goodbye’.
Mode of Assessment
A broad range of delivery methods which will include:
- Role Play
- Pair work, small group and large group work
- Listening exercise
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, learners will be able to:
- Use a basic range of workplace expressions
- Understand how words are formed
- Respond to simple questions
Prices does not include pre & post assessment fees and subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees