Full program description
RPA Design & Development
What's In It For Me
- Participant will be equipped with knowledge to automate enterprise level RPA projects.
- Refresh knowledge of application and programming
- Identify the stages of implementing RPA and plan the RPA journey
- Differentiate between the types of robots used in RPA
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA.
It begins by refreshing basic programming skills and introducing basic RPA concepts. The course then introduces the UiPath RPA platform and teaches a student how to use free UiPath software (Community Edition) to automate business processes. It has a theory component, an associated lab component and capstone project.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for students and individuals who want to acquire skills for designing and developing robots for process automation.
5 Days / 35 Hours
Module 1: Programming Basics & Recap
- Programming Concepts Basics - 1
- Programming Concepts Basics - 2
Module 2: RPA Concepts
- RPA Basics
- RPA Advanced Concepts
Module 3: UiPath Introduction & Basics
- Introduction to UiPath
- Control Flow
- Data Manipulation
- Recording and Advanced UI Interaction
Module 4: UiPath Advanced Automation concepts and techniques
- Image, Text & Advanced Citrix Automation
- Excel Data Tables & PDF
- Email Automation
Module 5: Exceptional Handling & Best Practices
- Debugging and Exception Handling
- Project Organization
Module 6: Introduction to Orchestrator
Module 7: Emerging and Future Trends in IT
Emerging and Future Trends in IT
Module 8: Capstone Project
- Capstone Project
- Real life case studies which can be used to apply the concepts learnt during the course. The projects shall test students skills right from process transformation and documentation to the design and development of the actual robot
Mode of Assessment
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Upon completion of the course, learners will be awarded with NTUC LearningHub Certificate of Completion
- Understand the basics of Robotic Process Automation
- Use and understand the various functionalities and features of UiPath Studio and Orchestrator
- Identify processes which can be automated
- Develop and deploy attended and unattended robots independently
- Know and apply the business best practices in RPA projects
To understand and complete the course successfully the student must have basic programming skills.
The course also requires some analytical skills, as well as the ability to understand the logic of visual flowchart diagrams.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee ratio is 1:20
NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) with Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).
|W/O GST||W GST|
- NTUC Members can enjoy up to 50% funding (capped at $250 per year) under Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP).