Full program description
NICF - RPA Design & Development (SF)
What's In It For Me
- Participant will be equipped with knowledge to automate enterprise level RPA projects.
- Refresh knowledge of application and programming
- Identify the stages of implementing RPA and plan the RPA journey
- Differentiate between the types of robots used in RPA
Reference Number: CRS-Q-0039869-ICT
Course code: NICF140
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Design & Development course offers comprehensive knowledge and professional-level skills focused on developing and deploying software robots. The course assumes no prior knowledge of RPA.
It begins by refreshing basic programming skills and introducing basic RPA concepts. The course then introduces the UiPath RPA platform and teaches a student how to use free UiPath software (Community Edition) to automate business processes. It has a theory component, an associated lab component and capstone project.
Who Should Attend
The course is intended for students and individuals who want to acquire skills for designing and developing robots for process automation.
5 Day / 40 Hours (including 5 hours of assessment)
Module 1: Programming Basics & Recap
- Programming Concepts Basics - 1
- Programming Concepts Basics - 2
Module 2: RPA Concepts
- RPA Basics
- RPA Advanced Concepts
Module 3: UiPath Introduction & Basics
- Introduction to UiPath
- Control Flow
- Data Manipulation
- Recording and Advanced UI Interaction
Module 4: UiPath Advanced Automation concepts and techniques
- Image, Text & Advanced Citrix Automation
- Excel Data Tables & PDF
- Email Automation
Module 5: Exceptional Handling & Best Practices
- Debugging and Exception Handling
- Project Organization
Module 6: Introduction to Orchestrator
Module 7: Emerging and Future Trends in IT
- Emerging and Future Trends in IT
Module 8: Capstone Project
- Capstone Project Real life case studies which can be used to apply the concepts learnt during the course. The projects shall test students skills right from process transformation and documentation to the design and development of the actual robot
Mode of Assessment
Written and Practical
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
- Certificate of Completion awarded by NTUC LearningHub
- Statement of Attainment for ICT-DIT-3002-1. Applications Development awarded by SSG
- Understand the basics of Robotic Process Automation
- Use and understand the various functionalities and features of UiPath Studio and Orchestrator
- Identify processes which can be automated
- Develop and deploy attended and unattended robots independently
- Know and apply the business best practices in RPA projects
- To understand and complete the course successfully the student must have basic programming skills.
- The course also requires some analytical skills, as well as the ability to understand the logic of visual flowchart diagrams.
- Learner will be expected to build the workflow through the software GUI to teach the robot what to do
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Medium of Instruction: English
Trainer: Trainee ratio is 1:20
Original Course Fee
Singapore Citizens & PRs aged 21 years and above
Singapore Citizens aged 40 years and above
Singapore Citizens aged 35 years and above who are not earning more than $2,000 per month (WTS Scheme)
SSG Funding Period: 20 Dec 2019 to 19 Oct 2021
Eligibility for SSG Funding:
To qualify for funding, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their PSEA funds to offset course fee payable after funding.
- Absentee Payroll claimable by SMEs: Up to 80%of hourly basic salary capped at $7.50/hr
- Absentee Payroll claimable by Non-SMEs: Up to 80% of hourly basic salary capped at $4.50/hr
- Absentee payroll claimable by companies (SMEs and Non-SMEs) sponsoring candidates under WTS Scheme: Up to 95% of hourly basic salary (no dollar cap)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees