Full program description
The Role of Top Management in ISO 9001: 2015
What's In It For Me
- Able to understand the role and responsibilities towards implementing the effective quality management system
- Have the knowledge in how the top management can contribute to the effective quality management system implementation
- Able to understand the detail requirements of top management roles and responsibilities
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!The ISO 9001:2015 standard requires leadership commitment on implementing the quality management system and monitor the effectiveness of the same. As such, top management plays an important role in quality management system establishment and implementation.
The top management need to know their roles and responsibilities towards implementing the effective quality management system.
Who Should Attend
Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers who are appointed as top management in the ISO committee and wish to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 - The Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the quality standard - Where to look out for top management roles?
- Practical experience sharing on how management involve in establishing quality management system
- Live top management and auditor interaction to show what kind of question may arise from auditors and how the top management should answer to those questions.
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Participation
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of top management roles and responsibilities.
- The practical knowledge in how the top management can contribute to the effective quality management system implementation.
Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers who are appointed as top management in the ISO committee or those who willing to understand the top management roles and responsibilities.
$428.00 (Inclusive of GST)