Full program description
The Role of Top Management in ISO 9001: 2015
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 9001 : 2015 standard requires leadership commitment to implementing the quality management system and monitor the effectiveness of the same. As such, top management plays an important role in quality management system establishment and implementation.
The top management need to know their roles and responsibilities towards implementing the effective quality management system.
Who Should Attend
- Overview of ISO 9001:2015 - The Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the quality standard - Where to look out for top management roles?
- Practical experience sharing on how management involve in establishing quality management system
- Live top management and auditor interaction to show what kind of question may arise from auditors and how the top management should answer to those questions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of top management roles and responsibilities
- The practical knowledge in how the top management can contribute to the effective quality management system implementation
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.