Full program description
The Role of Top Management in ISO 14001
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 14001 standard requires leadership commitment to implementing the quality management system and monitor the effectiveness of the same. As such, top management plays an important role in quality management system establishment and implementation.
The top management need to know their roles and responsibilities towards implementing an effective quality management system.
Who Should Attend
Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers who are appointed as top management in the ISO committee and wish to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Overview of ISO 14001 - The Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the quality standard - Where to look out for top management roles?
- Practical experience sharing on how management involve in establishing quality management system
- Live top management and auditor interaction to show what kind of question may arise from auditors and how the top management should answer to those questions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Participation
This course is specially prepared to provide you with comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of top management roles and responsibilities
- The practical knowledge in how the top management can contribute to the effective quality management system implementation
Managing Directors, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers who are appointed as top management in the ISO committee or those who willing to understand the top management roles and responsibilities.
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.