Full program description
ISO 45001: 2018 Internal Auditor Training (OHSAS 18001)
ISO 45001: 2018 is the first standard to provide a comprehensive framework for management systems addressing occupational health and safety issues. The standard, finally released in early 2018, rides upon the OHSAS 18001 and provides enhanced compatibility and integration with other management systems like ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015.
Unlike the OHSAS 18001 : 2007, it provides a good adoption of an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) management system with the objective of improving OHS performance through a risk-based approach to preventing work-related injuries and/ or ill-health to workers. The good emphasis on eliminating or minimising OHS risks by taking preventive or protective measures has been included in the requirements, to encourage Organisations to look further and widen their perspective of identifying OHS, as well as other risks.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out safety audits in organisations implementing or certified to ISO 45001
- Any personnel involved in promoting safety awareness in the workplace or performing safety inspections are encouraged to attend
- Overview of OHS requirements
- Interpreting key elements of the ISO 45001
- Key stages involved in safety auditing
- Reporting and follow-up of audit performance
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Competency from NTUC Learninghub
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- SDU Points: 14
Promotion Price extended till 31st Dec 2020:
$500.00 per pax (Before GST)
$535.00 per pax (After GST)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.