Full program description
ISO 45001: 2018 Internal Auditor Training (OHSAS 18001)
What's In It For Me
- To familiarise auditors with the requirements of the ISO 45001 : 2018 safety management system
- To know the importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit
- To understand the relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise
This course is scheduled to be launched in the Q3 of 2018. To express your interest for enrollment in this course, please fill up our form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when we get closer to the course launch date.
ISO 45001: 2018 is the first standard to provide a comprehensive framework for management systems addressing occupational health and safety issues. The standard, finally released in early 2018, rides upon the OHSAS 18001 and provides enhanced compatibility and integration with other management systems like ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015.
Unlike the OHSAS 18001 : 2007, it provides a good adoption of an Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) management system with the objective of improving OHS performance through a risk-based approach to preventing work-related injuries and / or ill-health to workers. The good emphasis on eliminating or minimising OHS risks by taking preventive or protective measures has been included in the requirements, to encourage Organisations to look further and widen their perspective of identifying OHS, as well as other risks.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out safety audits in organizations implementing or certified to ISO 45001
- Any personnel involved in promoting safety awareness in the workplace or performing safety inspections are encouraged to attend
- Overview of OHS requirements
- Interpreting key elements of the ISO 45001
- Key stages involved in safety auditing
- Reporting and follow-up of audit performance
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Competency from NTUC Learninghub
Organisations certified to the OHSAS18001 will be given a defined period to review and calibrate their existing system against the ISO 45001 : 2018. Through this training, trainees are provided a comprehensive methodology to assist in upgrading their organisations existing OHS system, and are trained to verify the system against the new requirements like organisation context, risk based assessment, etc.
Note: Due date for all companies to transit to ISO 45001 : 2018 is March 2021.
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.