Full program description
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Internal Auditor Training
What's In It For Me
- To familiarise auditors with the requirements of a safety management system.
- To know the importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit.
- To understand the relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise.
This course is scheduled to be launched in the Q3 of 2018. To express your interest for enrollment in this course, please fill up our form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when we get closer to the course launch date.
Most safety management system (SMS) requires companies to establish a system for conducting a periodic occupational health and safety management system audit. Similarly to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, suitably trained internal auditors are necessary to ensure that audits are effectively carried out and managed.
This course has been designed to equip new or existing quality/environmental auditors with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an audit in compliance to the OHSAS 18001 SMS.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out safety audits in organizations implementing or certified to OHSAS 18001
- Any personnel involved in promoting safety awareness in the workplace or performing safety inspections are encouraged to attend
- Overview of SMS requirements
- Interpreting key elements of the OHSAS 18001
- Key stages involved in safety auditing
- Reporting and follow-up of audit performance
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- Familiarizing auditors with the requirements of a safety management system
- The importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit
- The relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.