Full program description
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Internal Auditor Training
What's In It For Me
- To familiarise auditors with the requirements of a safety management system.
- To know the importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit.
- To understand the relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise.
This course has been designed to equip new or existing quality/environmental auditors with the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an audit in compliance to the OHSAS 18001 SMS.
Who Should Attend
- Auditors identified to carry out safety audits in organizations implementing or certified to OHSAS 18001
- Any personnel involved in promoting safety awareness in the workplace or performing safety inspections are encouraged to attend
- Overview of SMS requirements
- Interpreting key elements of the OHSAS 18001
- Key stages involved in safety auditing
- Reporting and follow-up of audit performance
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- Familiarizing auditors with the requirements of a safety management system
- The importance of risk assessment and what to look out for during an internal audit
- The relevant auditing techniques and appreciating them through live audits on selected areas within the company premise
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.