Full program description
ISO 45001: 2018 Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control (OHSAS 18001)
What's In It For Me
- To identify hazards with respect to tasks and to assess the risks involved for selected areas within the company through practical exercise.
- To fully understanding the methodology involved in hazard identification and risk management.
- To compile action plan and follow-up on effectiveness.
This course is scheduled to be launched in the Q3 of 2018. To express your interest for enrollment in this course, please fill up our form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when we get closer to the course launch date.
A comprehensive safety management system (SMS) usually requires the company's management to carry out an analysis of the entire operation and each workplace to identify hazards and associated risks. Depending on the size and complexity of the company's business process, appropriate hazard identification methods shall be selected to maximise effectiveness of this exercise.
A proper risk assessment, however, is not complete without the adequate knowledge of analysing and assessing the risks through accepted methodology.
This comprehensive course has been designed to meet the requirement of most SMS (including OHSAS 18001, CP79) in addressing risk management. It covers in detail the methodology involved in identifying hazards, analysing and assessing risks, planning for action and management review for continual improvement.
Who Should Attend
All safety related personnel who are involved in the day-to-day business activities. Members of safety committee or any personnel responsible for undertaking hazard identification and risk assessment are encouraged to attend.
- Overview of Risk Management and its importance in the OHSAS 18001and other safety standards
- Methodologies for conducting an effective risk assessment
- Development and implementation of a risk control plan
- Application of the relevant methodologies through practical review of selected areas within the company
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Certificate of Participation
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- Identifying hazards with respect to tasks and to assess the risks involved for selected areas within the company through practical exercise
- Fully understanding the methodology involved in hazard identification and risk management
- Compiling action plan and follow-up on effectiveness
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
$428.00 (Inclusive of GST)