Full program description
ISO 45001: 2018 Design & Developing An Effective Safety Mgt System (OHSAS 18001)
This course is scheduled to be launched in the Q3 of 2018. To express your interest for enrollment in this course, please fill up our form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when we get closer to the course launch date.
More and more companies are beginning to adopt a structural approach to occupational health and safety management system. Customer pressure, legislative/ regulatory compliance, increasing work-related accidents are just some of the reasons why an effective SMS is needed. Regardless of the reasons, implementing an SMS will ensure the safety and protecting the health of all workers in the work premise. It also forms a basis for a safety audit and review for continual improvement.
Who Should Attend
- All personnel who are involved in the day-to-day operations and form a critical element in managing and enforcing safety
- Designated management staff, supervisors, foremen, engineers or officers who are involved in safety planning, inspections or improving safety in the workplace
- Safety coordinators who are responsible for accident investigation and reporting, safety promotion and risk analysis in the company
- Interpretation of the OHSAS 18001 safety management system
- Principles of Accident and Risk Prevention
- Human aspects of safety management and their effects
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Accident Investigation and reporting
- Safety rules and regulations
- Company Emergency Planning
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Procedures / instructions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.