Full program description
ISO 45001 : 2018 Awareness Training (OHSAS 18001)
What's In It For Me
- To prevent dangerous occurrences through the concept of causes/effects and useful tools like Task / Risk Analysis, safety inspections, emergency plans etc.
The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) specification has been developed in response to the urgent customer demand for a recognizable occupational health and safety management system standard against which their management systems can be assessed and certified. The OHSAS 18001 gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organization to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance. Similar in concept to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, this Safety Management standard emphasize continuous and proactive practical solutions. This facilitates the integration of Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems by organization, should they wish to do so. Accounting for legislation and forthcoming regulations, the aim of OHSAS 18001 is to operate a managed, safe and healthy working environment in any part of the world.
Who Should Attend
- All personnel who are involved in the day-to- day operations and forms a critical element in managing and enforcing safety
- Designated management staff, supervisors, foreman, Engineers or officers who are involved in safety planning, inspections or improving safety in the workplace.
- Safety co-ordinator who are responsible for accident investigation and reporting, safety promotion and risk analysis in the company.
- Interpretation of the OHSAS 18001 safety management system
- Principles of Accident and Risk Prevention
- Human aspects of safety management and their effects
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Accident Investigation and reporting
- Safety rules and regulations
- Company Emergency Planning
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Procedures / instructions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially designed to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- What is OHSAS 18001? How can it be integrated with ISO 9001 or ISO 14001?
- How to prevent dangerous occurrences through the concept of causes/effects and useful tools like Task / Risk Analysis, safety inspections, emergency plans etc.
- How a safety management system can be implemented practically and objectively?
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- SDU Points: 7
Promotion Price: $250 per pax(Before GST)