Full program description
OHSAS 18001: 2007 Awareness Training (ISO 45001: 2016)
What's In It For Me
- To prevent dangerous occurrences through the concept of causes/effects and useful tools like Task / Risk Analysis, safety inspections, emergency plans etc.
Who Should Attend
- All personnel who are involved in the day-to- day operations and forms a critical element in managing and enforcing safety
- Designated management staff, supervisors, foreman, Engineers or officers who are involved in safety planning, inspections or improving safety in the workplace.
- Safety co-ordinator who are responsible for accident investigation and reporting, safety promotion and risk analysis in the company.
- Interpretation of the OHSAS 18001 safety management system
- Principles of Accident and Risk Prevention
- Human aspects of safety management and their effects
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Accident Investigation and reporting
- Safety rules and regulations
- Company Emergency Planning
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Procedures / instructions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially designed to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- What is OHSAS 18001? How can it be integrated with ISO 9001 or ISO 14001?
- How to prevent dangerous occurrences through the concept of causes/effects and useful tools like Task / Risk Analysis, safety inspections, emergency plans etc.
- How a safety management system can be implemented practically and objectively?
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.