Full program description
ISO 45001 : 2018 Awareness Training (OHSAS 18001)
The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) specification has been developed in response to the urgent customer demand for a recognisable occupational health and safety management system standard against which their management systems can be assessed and certified. The OHSAS 18001 gives requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, to enable an organisation to control its OH&S risks and improve its performance. Similar in concept to the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards, this Safety Management standard emphasise continuous and proactive practical solutions. This facilitates the integration of Quality, Environmental and Safety Management Systems by the organisation, should they wish to do so. Accounting for legislation and forthcoming regulations, the aim of OHSAS 18001 is to operate a managed, safe and healthy working environment in any part of the world.
Who Should Attend
- All personnel who are involved in the day-to-day operations and forms a critical element in managing and enforcing safety
- Designated management staff, supervisors, foreman, Engineers or officers who are involved in safety planning, inspections or improving safety in the workplace
- Safety coordinator who is responsible for accident investigation and reporting, safety promotion and risk analysis in the company
- Interpretation of the OHSAS 18001 safety management system
- Principles of Accident and Risk Prevention
- Human aspects of safety management and their effects
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Accident Investigation and reporting
- Safety rules and regulations
- Company Emergency Planning
- Safety Inspections
- Safety Procedures / Instructions
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- What is OHSAS 18001? How can it be integrated with ISO 9001 or ISO 14001?
- How to prevent dangerous occurrences through the concept of causes/effects and useful tools like Task/ Risk Analysis, safety inspections, emergency plans etc.
- How a safety management system can be implemented practically and objectively?
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
- SDU Points: 7
Promotion Price extended till 31st Dec 2020:
$250.00 per pax (Before GST)
$267.50 per pax (After GST)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.