Full program description
ISO / TS 16949: 2009 Awareness Training
What's In It For Me
- This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of what is TS 16949 and the need for implementation; detail element by element interpretation and overview of interrelated documents like the FMEA, MSA, PPAP, APQP and SPC.
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
This course has been specially designed to provide an overview to companies who wish to develop and implement an effective quality system based on the requirements of the IATF (International Automotive Task Force) members.
This training will equip participants with a detailed interpretation, element by element, on the TS 16949 standard which includes both section I and section II requirements. Through understanding the basic requirements, the relevant interrelated documents like the SPC, FMEA, APQP, PPAP and MSA will also be discussed.
SPC - Understand the concept and role of SPC in a Quality Management System.
FMEA - Understand the methodology for developing and implementing FMEA in a company.
APQP - Understand the concept of APQP and Control Plans including their application.
PPAP - Overview of the procedures, reporting requirements and activities specified by the PPAP manual.MSA - Understand the measurement concept, application of MSA methodology for different types of measuring / test equipment and to evaluate MSA results.
Who Should Attend
- All personnel who are actively involved in planning, developing and managing a quality system to meet the TS 16949 requirements
- All engineering, process or QA personnel who are involved with any aspect of process improvement, quality planning, PPAP submissions, development of FMEA, evaluation and assessment of measurement systems
- Interpretation of TS 16949 standard
- Planning and developing an effective quality system leading to certification
- Differences between ISO 9000 and TS 16949
- SPC - an introduction to common tools
- FMEA - implementing FMEA
- MSA - application of MSA methodology
- APQP/PPAP - APQP process and PPAP overview
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- What is TS 16949 and the need for implementation
- Detail element by element interpretation
- Overview of interrelated documents like the FMEA, MSA, PPAP, APQP and SPC
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience.