Full program description
ISO / TS 16949: 2009 Effective Implementation
What's In It For Me
- To develop an overall understanding and implementation knowledge on ISO/TS 16949:2009.
- To gain an in-depth knowledge on implementation which includes effective documentation for the requirements.
- To equip learners with full knowledge and skills required to implement and maintain the system in accordance with ISO/TS 16949:2009.
This course has been specially designed to provide an overview to companies who wish to develop and implement an effective quality system based on the requirements of the IATF (International Automotive Task Force) members.
This training will equip participants with a detailed interpretation, element by element, on the TS 16949 standard which includes both section I and section II requirements. Through understanding the basic requirements, the relevant interrelated documents like the SPC, FMEA, APQP, PPAP and MSA will also be discussed.
Understand the concept and role of SPC in a Quality Management System.
Understand the methodology for developing and implementing FMEA in a company.
Understand the concept of APQP and Control Plans including their application.
Overview of the procedures, reporting requirements and activities specified by the PPAP manual.
Understand the measurement concept, application of MSA methodology for different types of measuring / test equipment and to evaluate MSA results.
Who Should Attend
- Brief introduction to ISO/TS 16949
- Implementation phases of ISO/TS 16949
- Effective documentation for the standard requirements
- APQP time chart implementation
- PPAP approval process
- Necessity of FMEA, MSA, SPC implementation