Full program description
ISO 9001: 2015 Internal Auditor Training
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training course is specially organised to help organisations train their auditors to meet the requirements of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System's standard. As this training has been designed to meet the requirements of the ISO 19011, the skills obtained from this course will also benefit the organisation's staffs that are involved in auditing and qualifying suppliers or sub-contractors.
This course is conducted by registered lead auditors with IRCA, UK and who have accumulated many years of conducting audits on various industries both in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and in the region. With the practical exercise and live-audits specially arranged you can appreciate the skills learnt through effective questioning, management and reporting of an audit.
Who Should Attend
- Overview of auditing - Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the quality standard - What to look out for during auditing?
- Stages / Phases of auditing
- Performance / Behaviour of the Lead Auditor / Auditor
- Key Questioning / Auditing techniques
- Live-audit conducted on selected functions within the company, followed by comprehensive reporting
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of internal auditing in the ISO 9001quality management system standard
- The requirements of auditing (compliance with ISO 19011) through value-added tutorials and case reviews
- The practical knowledge in planning and conducting Internal Audit within the company premise, encouraging live-interaction with department staff
- The skills necessary to write effective "Corrective Action Request" statements and to prepare audit reports for management review
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Promotion Price extended till 31st Dec 2020:
$500.00 per pax (Before GST)
$535.00 per pax (After GST)
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.