Full program description
ISO 9001: 2015 Awareness Training
What's In It For Me
- To provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
the requirements of ISO 9001
Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective.
The ISO 9001:2015 series of standards was adopted and formally released on 15th September 2015. First published in 1987, the ISO 9001 series have since undergone its fourth revision with a complete new look. This time, the revisions represent a thorough overhaul of the standards, through the adoption of a "risk based approach based on the 'Plan-Do-Check-Act' (PDCA) methodology. When used within a quality management system and implemented effectively, such an approach emphasizes the importance of:
(a) understanding and meeting requirements;
(b) the need to consider processes in terms of added value;
(c) obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness, and;
(d) continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
Who Should Attend
- Comparison between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008.
- What's in ISO 9001:2015 cum detail interpretation
- Approaches in implementing ISO 9001:2015
- Case discussions to enhance understanding of the requirements.
- Internal auditing against the standard.
- What you should do now?
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with comprehensive understanding of:
- The requirements of ISO 9001
- Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective.