Full program description
ISO 9001: 2015 Awareness Training
What's In It For Me
- To provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of:
the requirements of ISO 9001
Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective.
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 9001:2015 series of standards was adopted and formally released on 15th September 2015. First published in 1987, the ISO 9001 series has since undergone its fourth revision with a completely new look. This time, the revisions represent a thorough overhaul of the standards, through the adoption of a "risk-based approach based on the 'Plan-Do-Check-Act' (PDCA) methodology. When used within a quality management system and implemented effectively, such an approach emphasizes the importance of:
(a) understanding and meeting requirements;
(b) the need to consider processes in terms of added value;
(c) obtaining results of process performance and effectiveness, and;
(d) continual improvement of processes based on objective measurement.
Who Should Attend
Personnel who are involved in the day-to-day operations and their areas of work could affect the deliverables of products and services.
Top management or appointed Management Representatives who are responsible for the effective maintenance and continual improvement of the system.
- Comparison between ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 9001:2008.
- What's in ISO 9001:2015 cum detail interpretation
- Approaches in implementing ISO 9001:2015
- Case discussions to enhance understanding of the requirements.
- Internal auditing against the standard.
- What you should do now?
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The requirements of ISO 9001
- Implementing the requirements practically and objectively from a Certification Body's perspective.
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Promotion Price: $250 per pax(Before GST)