Full program description
ISO 14001 EMS Effective Implementation
To express your interest for enrolment in this course, please fill up this form at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSHdemandform. We will contact you when the class schedule is released. Thank you!
The ISO 14001:2015 Effective Implementation Training course is specially organised to help organisations train their staff to meet the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System's standard and implement the same.
Who Should Attend
- Overview of the standard - The Needs and Expectations!
- Detail interpretation and understanding of the environmental standard - What to look out for during implementation?
- Stages / Phases of implementation
- Key Questioning/ implementation techniques
- Live-implementation on selected functions within the company
Certification Obtained and Conferred by
This course is specially prepared to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of:
- The detail requirements of ISO 14001 environmental management system standard
- Practical knowledge in planning and implementing the ISO 14001:2015
- Areas that could cause potential deviation from the standard requirements while implementation
Persons with some industrial, business and/or service sector experience
Medium of Instruction & Trainer
Terms and conditions apply. NTUC LearningHub reserve the right to make changes or improvements to any of the products described in this document without prior notice.
Prices are subject to other LHUB miscellaneous fees.